For Christmas Eve, we all gathered at my sister Megan's house for dinner. We kept it simple and feasted on Pizza and Wings and Salad. It was a great night........I just love spending time with my family!
Here are the kids before we headed next door. I quickly put these shirts together a few minutes before the party thanks to spotting this on Pinterest. (Love that website!!!) They definitely weren't perfect, and I would change a few things next time, but I think they turned out cute none-the-less for such a quick project.
My three beauties!
My four favorite little munchkins!
And my most handsome little man!
After dinner, it was time open our Christmas p.j.'s. We have being doing this for as long as I can remember, and it's a great tradition we have carried over with our children as well. And, I am aware that I look a little crazy here, but it was the only picture we got of the kids opening presents that night.
Spider-man/Perry was as happy as can be in his new p.j.'s.
They are BFF's!
Yes, she is sassy just like her mom! And that's why I love her so stinkin much!
The sweet babies (who are technically toddlers, but I still think of them as our babies).
I loved Clara's face in this picture.
After filling our bellies, and donning our new p.j.'s, we all loaded up in our cars and took our annual tour of the valley to check out all the Christmas lights.
Afterwards, we came home, had some hot chocolate, and tucked our sweet kiddos in bed. It was a great Christmas Eve spent with my most favorite people!


0 comments:
Post a Comment