Just a few pictures of my kiddo's all dressed up in their new attire for church on Christmas Day!
It was absolutely wonderful attending church on Christmas day. I actually wish Christmas could be on Sunday every year! However, it was our last time to attend church in Kirtland before moving so it was a little bitter-sweet saying goodbye to those we love so dearly in our ward. We truly love this ward family we have been a part of for almost a decade (except for me, much longer as I grew up in this ward).
After church, we gathered at my parents house for a wonderful family dinner. Later in the evening, my Aunt and Uncle in Farmington, and all of their children joined us at my parents house. We had a great evening laughing, joking, and enjoying the company of one another.
Overall, it was a wonderful Christmas. I feel so incredibly blessed to know what I know, and to have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in my life! I feel overwhelmed with love and gratitude for my Savior and all that he sacrificed for me and my family. To learn more about what I know to be true, click here for more information, or just ask me! What an honor and blessing we have been given to remember and celebrate our Savior's birth, life, and resurrection this Christmas season.
Merry Christmas!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment