Sunday, December 18, 2011

Big Changes!

So, I haven't updated my blog in a very, very long time. But, there are some major changes happening around the Heslop house. Some are planned, and some are definitely not planned.

For those who haven't heard, or might not be on Facebook, we are moving. Yes, I said moving.....to Lubbock, TX......in less than 2 weeks. CRAZY! Jeremy is finishing his Engineering Degree at Texas Tech University. It's something we've talked about for a long time, knowing that we would eventually have to move to do it. Unfortunately, the college here doesn't offer him what he needs. We put it off as long as we could, but now is the time. We're not getting any younger, and our family isn't shrinking either. So, as scary as it may be to leave my entire family, we are moving 500 miles away. We are very excited and anxious and scared, all rolled into one. And, we know this is what is best for our family in the long run, despite how difficult the next few years may be. It's going to be a great adventure!

I'm pledging now to keep my blog updated in the coming new year, especially for my family here at home. So, give me a few weeks (or a month) to get settled, and hopefully I will be back up and blogging again! I'm also going to try and post the rest of 2011 stuff too, postdated of course. Until then, I'm off to Texas..........

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Holy Moly! That is crazy! Good luck to you guys. You better keep this old blog updated.

Sheleeha said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you guys!

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited for you. It's going to be a fun adventure!!

By the way Wes spilled the beans to me about something so...he he I know one of your secrets!!!

Ginger said...

Are you sure you don't just want to stay? Ok, ok, I know you have to go. You will be missed around these parts. Come back when you're done. Ok?