A few weekends ago, we ventured down to Albuquerque for the State Track Meet. It was a little weird not watching my brother Wes, but it was so fun watching our niece Melanie. And once again, she was amazing! She took first place in the Discus and Shot Put. This is the third year in a row winning first in the Shot. She also set a new state record in the Shot Put. Wahoo!!!! She also threw her personal best ever in the Discus. What a way to go out your senior year!
We had a blast, and are so proud of her. Unfortunately, Drew didn't think it was as fun as the rest of us, so I only got two pictures the entire day. The rest of the time was chasing/fighting with Drew. They are a bit fuzzy, but better than nothing I guess.
Winning the Discus.
Winning the Shot Put.
Here is a look back at past years......


1 comments:
Oh how I miss the state track meet. Nice job Melanie!
Post a Comment