When Meg and I were in high school, our parents poor house was toilet papered ALL THE TIME! It was almost a weekly occurrence sometimes. The funny thing is that we always knew who did it too. It was always the same group of boys, and they always did it for fun. They even carried on the tradition and toilet papered my house right after Jeremy and I got married. (Well, a few of them did....the rest were on missions at the time.)
So, fast forward to last night.......
It was a quiet Monday night at the Heslop house. Lexi was reading a book to her dad, Drew was snoozing, and Kourt was helping me finish up dinner preparations. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the front door (our doorbell is broken......I really should get that fixed). We were expecting the missionaries for dinner, so we just assumed it was them. Jeremy got up to answer the door, but to our surprise, no one was there. This is what we found instead......
Apparently, we got toilet papered last night. Sitting by our front door was a grocery bag with two packages of t.p. and a note on the top. We got a good chuckle out of it. Now that is my kind of prank! No clean up and free toilet paper!



7 comments:
Hmmmm...I wonder if it was the same culprits?
That is freakin' awesome! We got egged not too long ago, and I would of much rather preferred a carton of eggs on my doorstep as opposed to them all over my walkway.
That is classic! I should do that sometime lol
I think that is t.p.ing I could live with! I read your status earlier about Drew. Savannah still unbuckles her carseat while I'm driving. I yell and pretend to cry when I pull over to rebuckle her...trying to make her see what a big dangerous deal it is...but she still does it. If you figure anything out let me know because I'm ready to stick her in a straight jacket while we are in the car!
Well if your house was toilet papered a lot when you were in high school then it must have been done all the time because I know that it was done a lot when Kaitlin was in high school too. Your poor parents.
I love it! Now that's a great idea!
That's funny! :) Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment