Monday, November 30, 2009

Hungry Boy

Andrew never stops eating. He constantly has something in his mouth. He has developed a love of oranges lately. He eats them like candy. I can not keep enough in the house. He was constantly asking for an orange, and my fingers got pretty tired of peeling those things. So, he just took matters into his own hands.

He can now peel the oranges himself. I am constantly finding little trails and piles of peels all over the house. It reminds me of Hansel and Gretel and a trail of breadcrumbs. When I can't find Drew, I just follow the trail of orange peels instead.

4 comments:

The Wethington's said...

Nice! Great choice too because can you imagine if he was eating...oh say...chocolate cupcakes or something like that? I wish they made orange peelers that were super fast and easy. They sure are a pain to peel when you have a hungry kid tugging at your leg.

Jessie said...

Look at the bright side, at least you have a good eater. Crew eats all the time too, and I hate walking on my carpet finding cracker crumbs all over the place. I should try an orange next time...although I think I will be stuck peeling them for him for a while.

Cory and Melissa said...

I love that he can peel them himself. He is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME that he can already peel them himself!!! Way to go Andrew!