By now, most of you know that I love to read. I always have a book or two in the works. Last week my mom handed me a book she had just finished. She told me it was really really good, and that I wouldn't be able to put it down. I was in the middle of another book, but I wasn't that into it. So, I thought I'd put the current one on hold and read the book my mom had.
Well, my mom was right, I could barely put it down. I read it and the second one that follows in a matter of a couple of days (mostly late into the night while me kids slept). I couldn't resist passing these on to everyone!
Now, I'm ticked I have to wait till next fall for the third in the series! Seriously, go read these books!




7 comments:
I love these books! I hate that I have to wait a year for the next one...But it will be worth it I'm sure!
I have had The Hunger Games on hold at the library for the past 2 months, I had like 35 people ahead of me to get it and I FINALLY got it today! Yay! I'm so excited to finally get to read them since I have heard so much about them!
Yea, the waiting list at our library is forever long, so I'm hoping to get them for Christmas. Have I already asked you if you have read her other series, the Underland Chronicles (the first one is Gregor the Overlander). That might be a good inbetweener set of books while you wait for the third.
I have to remember this authors name. I think you are the one that got me to read the Twilight books so I'm always up for a suggestion from you!
I loved both of these books. I read Hunger Games right after the Twilight series. Which I kind of liked them more then Twilight.
Isn't mother ALWAYS right?
I just finished these books over the Christmas holiday! HOLY CRAP! Talk about riveting! I stayed up until one in the morning for a couple of nights to get to the end! Can't wait for the next one!
Post a Comment