Last weekend we traveled out of town to go to Jeremy's sister's wedding. With two Aunts (Kaitlin and Tara) getting married this summer, there has been lots of talk of weddings around our house lately.
Tonight Kourtney told me "When I grow up, I'm going to marry Tim." Tim is super cute, athletic, funny, and outgoing. Tim is also Kourt's 16 year old first cousin. I tried to explain to her that we don't marry cousins. Her reply was "It's OK mom cause Tim really likes me." I once again tried to tell her that we don't marry cousins, and plus Tim is way too old for her. So, her reply was, "Well, I guess I can just marry Dallin instead. He's not as big as Tim so I guess that will be OK."
For the record, Dallin is Kourt's 11 year old first cousin......I guess our talk hasn't clicked yet.
11 years ago


8 comments:
That's ok. Garrett asked me if he was going to have to marry Savannah. I said it's against the law to marry your sister and he said it should be against the law to even have a sister...kids!
Kids at this age are just great, the things they come up with! Payton insists that she will marry her father when she is old enough. I told her she couldn't because I am already married to him......... Her reply was that she would make me go away so she could have him!
Kourt will out grow this. Jake used to want to marry Courtney. Every time he would say that Courtney would snarl at him and he would cry. We tried to get Courtney to not worry about it because he was so small but he always got snorted at when he announced his intentions. I thought it was precious - he loved his sister.
Ya Lexy wants to marry Ethynn and Scott, not sure why but she does! Cute!
That is hilarious!
So funny how little kids minds work.
They probably could get married... in West Virginia. Pretty sure my college roommates parents were brother and sister.
haha how cute, kids say the funniest things!
Post a Comment