Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finger-painting Fun

Every once and a while I learn to let go of my OCD and let the kids be kids. Finger paint is NOT my favorite by any means (too messy), but the kids love it! I normally don't let the girls do stuff like this while Drew is awake. I make them wait till nap time. But I figured Drew needs to have a little fun too. And boy did he have fun. Unfortunately, these were the only pictures I got. My camera batteries died before he really got messy. And by messy, I mean every inch of his hands, arms, feet, and face covered in fingerpaint.

5 comments:

Sheleeha said...

awww that looks like fun... looks like they enjoyed fingerpainting :) and glad you didn't have a heart attack... :)

J♥M said...

Way to let go of the OCD! It's so vital for the kids! It all washes off in the bath! I love to fingerpaint myself and the kids think it's way cool when I participate! You're a fun mommy!

Vanessa said...

OH man you are better than I am! Way to go mom!

Cory and Melissa said...

So fun. Makes me want to finger paint.

Bond Fam said...

How fun, we love painting at our house too.