Saturday afternoon, we took a little family trip to pick up a few groceries. It was a busy afternoon, and the kids were getting restless as we were finishing up. But as we approached the check-out line, I realized that I had forgotten a few items. So, Jeremy took Drew and the cart to head for the check-out, while the girls and I ran back to get what I forgot.
Jeremy got in line, and started unloading the groceries as fast as he could, since Drew was (by this point) throwing a fit. After a minute, Drew stopped crying, but Jeremy just assumed it was because he was being ignored (Drew thrives off of attention, especially when he's upset). Jeremy turned around to check on him just about the time the girls and I arrived. We found out the real reason he wasn't crying anymore.....
Andrew had reached over to the shelf, grabbed some cookies, threw the yellow lid on the ground, peeled the foil seal halfway back, and eaten half of the cup. But hey, at least he was quiet.
(Taken via my cell phone)




7 comments:
hahahahahaha!!!! That boy is something else!
Wow he is just too cute!
That little guy is just precious!
This kid's wheels are always turning, especially when it comes to food. I like the way he thinks!
My kinda boy, going for the oreos! That is too funny!
Nothing beats a happy shopper! I'd be a happy shopper if I was eating oreos!
Haha what a smart kid, he just took what he wanted and didnt ask, cause he probably knew what the answer would be, lol.
Post a Comment