Friday, February 27, 2009

Nothing like news.....



So, news of my sister's engagement has spread like wild-fire. In fact, Utah news picked up the story. We don't even live in Utah (that's how crazy this is)! So, if you want to watch an interview via webcam of Kaitlin and Reed, go to ksl.com tonight (Friday Feb. 27th) around 10:00 pm.

Update: Click here to go to the story KSL did.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Your sister is one brave girl. I don't think I would have had quite the same sense of humor about it or willingness to share it with the world. Good for her.

Jake said...

I'm totally gonna watch it on the news tonight! Hahaha!

Courtney said...

Lol that is too good! It makes me wish we had TV so I could see it! Wow! Congrats to Kaitlin!

Jake said...

Wow, like a three minute story! Now I know someone famous!!! Tell her congrats, and thanks for the laugh!!

mom2cherreys said...

Okay she looks so much like you and Megan! That is a great story! Too to funny, it will be something to tell the kids thats for sure!