Friday, February 20, 2009

My house guest

I have a house guest staying with me. Her parents think she's Sassy, but I think she's Sweet! She sleeps all night, and eats things her moms swears she doesn't like.

She sure loves her cousin, and he loves her too! Don't tell her mom we eat snacks on the floor.

And when we are done with lunch, we wear our dishes. (This was not prompted, she did this all on her own. I swear I didn't teach her this Nolan.)


Posted by Picasa

I love being an aunt! And I love this little sweet pea!

5 comments:

Megan said...

She is a sweet Pea!! Thanks again!

Vanessa said...

Oh man, how nice it would be to have a sister to watch the kiddos...you are a great sister!

gena said...

What a fun little house guest! She is so lucky to have you right next door:)

Shar said...

How nice that you watch her! I wish my sister lived next door!

Mel and Angus said...

Those are two cute babies! Their grandparents must be proud.