Tuesday, February 10, 2009

F.I.V.E.

Today my baby girl is FIVE!

Alexis was such a sweet and beautiful baby.

She always has a smile on her face.

She is the best big sister! Lexi adores her sister and brother, and she takes such good care of them.

Lexi is growing up too fast. She is such a beautiful, sweet, caring, and compassionate young lady.


Posted by Picasa

Happy Birthday Alexis!

8 comments:

Megan said...

FIRE GUNN!!! She sure does know how to embarrass her aunts in the middle of walmart!! Crazy girl!

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Mel and Angus said...

I think the third picture where she is holding your little boy she looks just like your mother!

Cute kids!

The Wethington's said...

I agree. February 10th is a fine day for a baby. I hear the babies born that day are quite smart and very good looking ;) I hope she has a great day!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! She still is a beautiful gal!

J♥M said...

Hope you've all been celebrating and building snowmen! I heard you had a ton of snow! Happy Birthday! They grow up way too fast don't they?

B said...

Happy Birthday Lexy!

Nate Kendra Olsen said...

We miss sweet smart sassy Lexi!! Brynn was making her valentines and asked me how to spell LEXI? How sweet!!
Happy Birthday Lexi!