Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cute Valentine

Lexi just got back from her V-day party at school and this was just too cute not to share. So, here is an idea for anyone needing something last minute for kids school parties tomorrow:

(Sorry the picture is sideways. Blogger can be so difficult with pictures sometimes.)

It is a box of sweet tarts wrapped in shiny red paper. Then, two mini Reece's' cups were wrapped in foil and attached to look like ear-buds with black string. On the back is a picture of her friend with a note that says "Have a 'rockin' Valentines Day". On the top it says:

ilove

Valentines play list:
All You Need is Love
I Want Candy
Happy Together
You've Got a Friend

How cute is that! I wish I was that clever. Way to go Candace!

4 comments:

DSigns said...

Way cute Amanda. Hey I've tried to change my background and followed the cutest blog on the block's instructions, but now I have the same old one with the new one that flashes really fast when i first go to it. How do you change to a new background?

B said...

That is so cute! About soccer... Apparently Aubryn's team decided not to disperse after all. I guess the other kids changed their mind about T-ball? So she gets to stay on the same team. But you might Check with Angela (nelson) Sloan... When I was checking around I thought she said she may have an opening? I don't know if you'd want her to play up a year... but we might have an opening on our team? I'm not sure but I think we had a girl quit last season??? Sorry if I'm not much help... good luck.

Vanessa said...

That is too clever! I love it, but to much for me to do!

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)