Kourtney is 3 today!
She is such a fun and silly girl. She really is hilarious (despite being quite a handful)! Kourt keeps us laughing and on our toes every day. She has such a fun personality and and infectious laugh.
Kourt was such a mellow baby with a head full of dark hair. (It all fell out and came back in blond later on.) Aren't those the sweetest and kissable chubby cheeks?!
My poor baby girl was so bruised when she was born (she came very very fast). But, purple bruises and all, she was beautiful!
I can't believe what a big girl Kourt is now.
Happy birthday Kourtney Ella Bella!





6 comments:
she is the funniest girl I know & love! Well right next to me!!
Happy Birthday to sweet Kourtney! She is a hoot!
...by the way did you get moved into your house? Let us know!
I can't believe she is 3! Happy Birthday Kourt!
What a cutie! I didnt realize that she and Broc were so close in age Broc turns 3 in March. I kept thinking that they were like a year apart, boy was I off!
Happy Birthday to Kourtney! A new house on her birthday...how exciting!!! You'll always remember this day ;)
Post a Comment