Christmas is almost here, the cards and letters are trickling in through the mail, and we haven't even set up our Christmas tree yet. So, of course I haven't even thought about Christmas cards either. So, for all of you family and friends, unfortunately you will not receive a Christmas card this year from the Heslop's. I know, you're devastated, right. I know it might sound lame, but just about every spare minute has been spent on our house lately. We won't be able to move in before Christmas, but we are still hoping to by the end of the year. With all the work still to do, I will be a little sporadic in my blogging for the next few weeks. So, that being said.......
11 years ago


3 comments:
The great thing about being a nice girl like you, Amanda, is that people will forgive you for silly things like not getting out a Christmas card. Good luck on your house! Do you guys want any help? I can watch children and Nathan can carry things or screw on outlet covers and stuff. Call me - we like to help.
Hey, I saw you and little Drew last night (and of course, Jeremy, too). We came to NM to surprise my mom & to see her production. Give me a call if you want to get together. 801-404-8114
I don't blame you at all. I hope everything gets better with the house and that you'll get to move in soon! Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment