Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crash & Splash

Note to self:

Drew is now tall enough to reach cups on the table because he has monkey arms.

Do NOT let Kourtney and Lexi leave their orange juice and chocolate milk sitting on the edge of the table.

Empty cups and Halloween straws make a great drum set for 11 month old baby boys.

Posted by Picasa

Hey, you needed to mop the floor anyway because of the strawberry soda catastrophe at dinner last night.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Tegan did the same thing last night! He is so stinking tall!

Shar said...

Aaah! What a sticky mess!

Those pictures kind of give me anxiety. Mopping is the worst.

But it's hard to be mad when he's that cute!

Vanessa said...

I can't believe he is almost a year! What a mess!

J♥M said...

I can feel the sticky on my feet now! I think every mom's got to experience this! :)