Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm already sweating....

Well, we're headed to the Valley of the Sun early tomorrow morning (like 3 am). I know, completely crazy and nuts. But, we're going down to help Jeremy's brother with some stuff. It is so last minute (not my style....I like to be prepared) since we found out a couple of hours ago. But we're headed out. Tonight will be a whirlwind of laundry and packing. This is what I get for telling our relatives that I REFUSE to visit them between the months of May and September. Whenever they ask if we'll come for this or that, I say NO! It's too HOT! So, I'm now eating my words and going. Mesa + July = Super-duper Hotness! It will be a quick trip, and hopefully we have time for a little fun too. So, until then, I hope I don't melt away......

P.S. Sorry to all of my Whipple family, we won't have a chance to visit :( Just too much to do and too little time.
P.P.S. I don't feel too guilty since I saw half of you this last weekend :) To the half I didn't see, come here and take a break from the scorching heat!

3 comments:

Erin said...

hahaha now you will have a chance to see what I have been sweating through these last couple of weeks. Enjoy! lol

Megan said...

Glad to have you back! Hope your house was nice & cool for you!

Cory and Melissa said...

How was it? I was there for the
24th and was sweating inside. Heidi couldn't keep it cool enough. By the way the really like the books. I hope to get the third done soon so I can read the 4th.