What a weekend we had. It started by our boys winning the Championship Softball game on Thursday night for their city league team! Go Braves! Everyone was there cheering them on and it was such a fun evening.
Then, on Friday, we had a pizza party with our friends the Olsen's at Meggie's house. They were passing through on a vacation and it was so good to hang out again. They moved away the end of last year and boy have we missed them, especially Lexi! Lexi and Brynn are 2 months apart, and just the best of friends. They enjoyed watching a movie on Aunt Meggie's bed (under all the pillows and blankets) while we watched the big boys played the wii. I don't have many pictures because I was too busy enjoying everthing!
Then, on Friday, we had a pizza party with our friends the Olsen's at Meggie's house. They were passing through on a vacation and it was so good to hang out again. They moved away the end of last year and boy have we missed them, especially Lexi! Lexi and Brynn are 2 months apart, and just the best of friends. They enjoyed watching a movie on Aunt Meggie's bed (under all the pillows and blankets) while we watched the big boys played the wii. I don't have many pictures because I was too busy enjoying everthing!
Saturday morning, Brynn came over for a little while to play before they had to head out. The girls had a blast and played their little hearts out. Poor Lexi was just heartbroken when it was time for Brynn to leave. She cried for about 30 minutes after they left. So, thanks to the Olsen's for stopping by on your trip! We've missed you and it was so fun to hang out again!!!!
The rest of Saturday was spent playing. Jeremy just worked on the house for a couple of hours in the morning, and took a much needed break for the afternoon. We took the kids to see this movie:
All I can say is HILARIOUS! Jeremy and I were cracking up through the entire movie (I love Jack Black) and the girls loved it too. Drew was an angel as well. He was captivated with the movie and couldn't take his eyes of the screen. Then, we met up with my parents and Meg and Nolan to eat at Outback! Yummy!!!!
All in all, it was a great weekend full of family, friends, and food! What else could a girl ask for?!
All in all, it was a great weekend full of family, friends, and food! What else could a girl ask for?!




5 comments:
What a fun weekend! Your house looks great...I bet you are gettin excited!
So glad that you guys joined us! I think we should make Outback a Weekly or Monthly thing! I seriously love that place!
So how are you liking the Pendragon series? I must admit #4 is my least favorite, but #5 is REALLLY good.
I love how you are reading the "journals" and then have the story line of Mark and Courtney going on at the same time.
Thanks for hanging out with us, it was a great visit and we loved every minute of it! Brynn had the time of her life with Lexi!
Love,
Kendra
I completely agree Kung Fu Panda was so funny! Im glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment