Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summertime Fun

Wow, I'm a posting machine today.......actually, I just have lots to put up, so be sure not to miss all of the new posts below.

That being said, Saturday was a fun filled day for my girlies! It started out with making their mark on our new house.Their cousin Jordan came over and played for a while, and they each enjoyed 3 yummy snow-cones outside. Yes, they each had three....it was a hot day! The girls just adore Jordan, and I was grateful that he entertained them for me for a few hours.They helped grandma water the garden (as well as water grandma too).They found plenty of rolly-pollies while Meg and I were weeding.Then, Uncle Jared brought over Jace's newest toy......a big huge bouncer. The kids played in it for a while without any water. But, it was so hot that Uncle Jared was nice enough to bust out the hose and hook up some fun!
While the big kids were playing, the babies just chilled in the shade. The three newest additions to the Whipple family.....Olivia 8 months, Andrew 6 months, Mason 4 months. The girls got some teeter-totter fun in as well. Kourt was so exhausted that she almost fell asleep sitting there.We love spending the wonderful summer outside in grandma's back yard. There is so much fun to be had out there!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, that's one big bouncy toy! Looks like a fun day!

Erin said...

ok so I cant put a comment on any of your other posts. so here it goes. I love Olivias face in your other post too cute. and Courtney cracks me up with that band aid. and where did Jared get that huge bounce house thing. I want to try it out it looks so fun. they are all getting so big and so cute.