Monday, March 3, 2008

Whoops....It's New Moon

Ok, so I don't know as much as I think I do. For all of you who didn't know, I got the second book wrong. It is actualy 'New Moon'. Thanks to Lindsay for giving me a heads up!!!! At the end of my copy of Twilight there was a picture of the cover for Eclipse, so I just assumed that was the next one in line. But, it's not. Good thing they were out of it at the store today. However they did have a copy of 'New Moon'.....go figure. I would have been totally lost if I would have started reading book three next. So, I stand corrected! Thanks again Lindsay!

1 comments:

Shina said...

Ok Amanda I have another issue and I don't know if you can help. But I can't figure out how to make my pictures smaller. I have 3 that are huge and I can't figure out how to shrink them down. Do I need to crop them then post them? Help. Thanks Tashina