Monday, March 3, 2008

Eclipse

I finished 'Twilight' last night and I LOVED it!!! I couldn't hardly put it down......my poor family. I think Jeremy was glad when I finished, but disappointed when I told him I would be purchasing book two today! I easily could have read it all in one sitting if I was back in my pre-kid days, it was that good. I couldn't get enough of Edward and Bella! So, today I'm off to buy this......
It might take me a little longer to read this book, just because it's during the week, and I have a ton of tax returns and bookkeeping to do. We'll see! I am really excited to start and get more of the story! So, I would definitely recommend 'Twilight' to anyone!

3 comments:

Becca said...

i'm so glad you loved it! i totally did the same thing. i would read all day, couldn't put it down. it's awesome.

Lindsay said...

Now you know New Moon is second and Eclipse is 3rd

Heidi said...

The books are fun but must comment on that cutie patootie Drew. Dadgum he's a cute kid!