Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

Seriously Mother Nature! Did you have to play such a nasty joke on us today and send more snow? Really!?




I just wish I was joking about this. Oh well, bring on the mud again I guess. Having my mud pit all dried out really is overrated anyway...........

3 comments:

mom2cherreys said...

Man that stinks! And I thought our week was ruined with a little rain and 60-65 degree weather! We will think of you while we are on the beach tomorrow!

You are more than welcome to come join us! We LOVE having company! LOL

The Wethington's said...

Amanda I am so serious...if we do not stop having this cold weather by May we had better get out of this place! It can't be healthy to be in winter for so long. We're lacking Vitamin D or whatever it is you get from sunshine...vitamin K? I don't know but we're missing it for sure.

The Nichols Family said...

We got a lot of snow here in Utah as well. It's wild. I can just imagine the mud problems it must be causing you guys. How was your spring break?
Marie