Friday, April 16, 2010

This week...

  • I had another ultrasound. Baby #4 is still a girl and is doing great. She is already around 3 pounds, which according to the Dr. is big. No surprise there....I have fat babies! And I still have 12 more weeks. Not excited about that, but glad it's not sooner....I'm not ready for a newborn yet.
  • I remembered that we still have absolutely no idea what to name this baby! I jokingly told Jeremy we should name her something patriotic like Freedom or America or Liberty since she's due the beginning of July. So, this baby has been temporarily named Liberty Belle by my mom and sister. Mom my says it has a nice 'ring' to it. HAHA! So obviously I'm up to any suggestions.....this little girl needs a name.
  • I removed Drew from the top of the fridge at least 5 million times. Don't believe me, here is some proof. Well, at least proof of him reaching it. I set the camera down before he went into ninja climbing mode and scaled the fridge with his bare feet. Yes, my only safe hiding spot is now gone, and it makes me sad.

  • I celebrated my 29th birthday. It was boring. Jeremy had school and church meetings. I worked all morning and then skipped YW that night. Drew is cutting three molars, and is cranky times a million, and I didn't want to drag all three kids to the church with me. So nothing exciting, but I'm ok with that.
  • I am happily celebrating yesterday as the last day of tax season. No more working every day!
  • I opened my google reader for the first time in over 2 weeks, and immediately closed it. One day I'll catch up with everyone and what you've been up to, but today won't be the day.
  • After stepping on bread crumbs for the billionth time, I decided I really need to clean my house. It's been a bit neglected over the past few months. So, enough of this boring post.....I'm off to think about cleaning!

8 comments:

mom2cherreys said...

I actually think Liberty would be a really pretty girls name. Do you want traditional or unique? Glad to hear you can now have some "down" time (whatever that means when you are a MOM).

Becky said...

I'm hoarding all my girl names in hopes that I get to use all of them. :) I would agree that I like Liberty however.

Vanessa said...

Amanda...I cannot believe Andrew...I have never seen a kid climb like that. I actually like the name Liberty Belle! I'm crazy like that. I hope you are feeling good. Hang in there!

The Wethington's said...

I really like the name Liberty. I like tAs the world turns and one of the teens on there is named Liberty and her mom calls her Libby Loo and I think that is so cute. :)

The Nichols Family said...

Happy Birthday! That's too bad that your birthday turned out boring. I remember that happening my first Mother's Day. At least that's the way it seemed to me as I still had to change diapers, and carry my little six month old in a backpack while I did chores.
You are a great cleaner. I was sure impressed when I was last there.

Unknown said...

I like the Bella for a little girl! Happy birthday and It was good to see you guys last weekend!

Jessie said...

You are one busy momma!!

If it makes you feel any better I am due in 3 weeks and my little girl doesn't have a name either! Yikes!

DSigns said...

Say Liberty loud and long, you know like when someone's in trouble and see how it goes. LIbeeeerrrrtteeeeeeeeeeee! Sounds great to me. I have an Andrew his name is Todd, he was born with red hair also.