Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I really am alive, I promise.

Lately, I've had several friends ask me if I'm still alive. Yes, I am! I've just been working. A lot. So, this little blog has been neglected. Things are still as normal as can be expected right now. Lexi is as sweet and smart as ever, Kourtney never stops talking, and Drew, well, lets just say that he's still quite active 99.9% of the time. So, until things slow down a bit more (in about a month and a half), just imagine me furiously typing away every break I get. In the mean time, I'll be scrubbing pink sparkly nail polish out of the grout on my bathroom floor, wiping diaper cream junk off the walls, washing mountains of muddy clothes and shoes, trying to contain my OCD by organizing every square inch of my house, and trying not to fall asleep folding laundry at each night.

1 comments:

Shar said...

Hope you're feeling better.