Monday, February 22, 2010

This little boy.....

Could really use a brother....


But he's not getting one this year!

10 comments:

B said...

so does that mean its a girl???

Mel and Angus said...

Awww, another little girl. I think Drew will survive and come out of this childhood as a man! He looks like he is a survivor!

Congrats!

Ginger said...

Congratulations, Heslops! Exciting!

Vanessa said...

Congrats Manda that is awesome!!

J♥M said...

How fun! Drew will get used to it and I love it when they're a great sport to play with their sisters!

Jessie said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Lindsay said...

I've been faithfully checking your blog for the announcement. Congrats on another sweet girl! Good thing he has some boy cousins.

Rebecca said...

Oh I am so happy for you. Have you guys decided a name yet. Hope you are feeling well

Anonymous said...

ok, i literally laughed right out loud at these pictures! he is seriously so stinkin cute. looove the hair thingy... so perdy. hang in there drew! you will survive!maybe with a tutu on.. but you will survive!

kendra said...

Wow! There is something very girly going on in Kirtland lately ;)
Happy for u & the family! Poor Andrew will be like Wes... with lots of Mommys!