Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun Finds

I love finding pictures like these on my camera. This is a result my kids passing the camera around and taking some pictures.








I sure love these munchkins! And, in other news, only three weeks left until we find out what munchkin #4 will be! I can't wait! I put a poll on the side bar, so take a guess if you want.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Cute! I can only guess you're working hard in the background...gotta love tax season!

Amanda said...

You know me too well Keri! Yes......gotta love tax season. Good luck for the next few months for both of us!

Vanessa said...

I love the second one down of Kourt! Funny!

Jessie said...

Kids are so funny!

I once found a funny picture on my camera that Grant left for me. He took a picture of the fold of his arm up-close so it would look like a bum crack. I know, were real mature. And I'm praying that it really was the fold of his arm!

ps. I am gonna guess BOY! 2 of each. Seems sensible, right?