Just a mini-update of sorts:
- Kallie is growing fatter by the day. And we all fall in love with her a little bit more each day as well. She is laughing and giggling. Her fist is always in her mouth. She thinks she has to be touching me 24/7. She HATES laying on her tummy. She loves her big sisters. She flinches (can't imagine why) when she sees her brother. Kallie has an infectious grin, and I love seeing that cute little dimple when she smiles. She is a happy and content baby, and I feel so blessed to have such a sweet and perfect baby girl!!!! When I have work to do, she likes to chill in the bouncy seat next to my desk so she can see me, and one day she happened to fall asleep. She already sleeps like the rest of my kids (and their dad), with their hands behind their head.
- Drew is as active as ever. He is OBSESSED with tractors. He was all summer long. In our little farming community, there are always tractors/farm equipment of some sort driving up and down the road. He loved watching them as we played outside. Now that the weather is cooling and farming is coming to an end, he's quite upset that the tractors aren't out as much. Drew is also quite the chatterbox when his big sisters are at school. He is a complete crack-up. This little boy makes me laugh every day with the things he says. I can hardly believe he'll be 3 in two months.
- Kourtney is loving pre-school, and she's doing great! She has loved her first season of soccer as well. She is a little scrapper on the field and quite the aggressive player. She gets that from her Aunt KK. She loves changing Kallies diapers. (Seriously.....go figure! No complaining here!) Kourt is very outgoing, and everyone is her friend at school.
- Alexis is excelling in first grade! She is doing so well that there has actually been talk of advancing her a grade. She really is a brilliant girl. (Hey, it's my blog and I can brag if I want to!!!!) We won't be moving her up to 2nd grade though. Jeremy and I don't feel like this is right for her at this time. Lexi started piano lessons recently, and she absolutely LOVES it! She still loves soccer as well, and has enjoyed playing with only girls this year.
- Jeremy is WAY too busy. 2 jobs, school, church, and family keep him always hopping and on the run! But, I'm so grateful for his hard work. He sacrifices a lot for our family. I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in my life!
- And as for me, I stay busy with my four little munchkins. I have about 5 billion unfinished projects, I haven't opened my google reader in weeks. Facebook? What's that? My floors are dirty and sticky. The laundry needs to be folded, again. Toys are strewn all over the house. But I really couldn't be happier! I've gotta admit, the transition from three kids to four was easy peasy! (I hope the next transition is just as easy.........in a few years.) My kids are great, and I'm so grateful to be their mom. It's been wonderful having a baby around again, and I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it......they grow up way too fast. So, my projects may stay unfinished for a while longer, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Because these kids won't stay this size forever.
One day I'll be better about updating regularly. But don't hold your breath..........


6 comments:
Love your update. Both of my girls liked to sleep with their hands behind their heads as babies, too. The joy you find in motherhood is inspirational!
Glad you're not gone for good! Missed ya! That picture is to die for! What a little precious baby!!!
Such a cute picture and she is getting so chubby! Love it!
Love your prospective about enjoying the moment!
I woke up this morning and one of the first things I thought of was, "I didn't spell perspective correctly." What a dork!
I love that she sleeps like that....I wish addie was a bit bigger so that she could fit into her 0-3 cloths for winter
Post a Comment