I'm such a sucker for big gummy baby grins! So I went a little overboard on the pictures. Can you blame me with a baby as cute as her?! How can you not smile when you see this......
By the way, at Kallie's two month check-up, she weighed 11 lbs 14 oz and was 23 1/2 in long. She sure is a growing girl!


7 comments:
I just want to sqeeze those cheeks!! So cute!
She is so so so cute and chubby! I love chubby babies!!!
Amanda she is so precious! That is an adorable smile!
Love the all the pics, but the one where she's sticking her tongue out, is it for me.
That is for sure a cute face to just eat up! She's adorable and looks so happy!!!!
Who could resist taking that many pictures of such a sweet little girl!
She is soooo cute! And she looks like the rest of 'em!
Post a Comment