I went to the Dr. yesterday for the last time before this baby is born. If this baby girl doesn't make an appearance in the next week, my Dr. is going to induce me next Wednesday July 7th. My actual due date is the 9th, so she would be 2 days early. Hooray!
He actually wanted to induce me this Thursday, but unfortunately, Jeremy has a final that morning. And if he misses his final, he fails the class. And his professor won't let him take it early or later. Boo!
So, we will just wait one more week. But I'm still praying that this little girl decides to come on her own between now and next Wednesday. I would rather not deal with that devil drug pitocin!
On a good note, we are completely ready for this little girl to join our family. We are about 99.9% sure of her name, and everything is set up and ready.
So, not that you'll win an award if you guess right or anything, because let's face it, I'm still pretty lazy, but anyone care to take a guess on when this baby will come, and how big? I always find it interesting to see guesses and who is the closest. Here are my other kids stats:
Alexis was induced 2 days late, 22" long, weighed 8'15" (they think she was a little over 9 lbs originally since she went potty on the nurse before they could weigh her).
Kourtney was induced 13 days early, 21" long, exactly 7 lbs.
Andrew was 9 days early, and the only baby that wasn't induced, 21" long, and 7'2".
So, what do you think?
11 years ago


4 comments:
I say July 5th 21" long and 7'10"
July 1st. 12:45:52 am 7 lbs 3 ounces and 20" long! Yes I'm right.
I say... July 6th 20" long and 7lbs 7ounces :)
Well I am horrible at guessing but I will say July 7th, 7lb 7oz 20.5 inches long. whatever the date and weight, I just hope it goes by fast and that she is bullet shaped :)
Post a Comment