Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Notes

I am in trouble with Lexi. These are her notes from her friends. I threw them away. Shame on me. Lexi cried. I dug them out of the trash.


Most of them are incoherent scribbles, but they are from her friends at school, and therefore a treasure to her. She now has her own special shoe box to put her most prized notes in. (I so remember the note passing days of school, but for some reason I don't remember it being this young.)

Lexi is absolutely loving pre-school this year. She loves riding the bus home each day, and gets a bit annoyed with me if I ever pick her up. She has a wonderful class and tons of friends. We had our first parent-teacher-conference last Friday and she is doing amazing! She is such a smart girl.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bond Fam said...

How cute that she loves her notes from her friends so much!

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

Too funny! I love the things kids treasure! It is so precious! This picture of her is really sweet too!