Thursday, August 11, 2011

Swimming Lessons

We spent almost the entire summer at our local swimming pool doing swimming lessons. The three big kids took 4 sessions of swimming lessons. That's 8 weeks worth! And, I only actually remembered to take my camera once in those 8 weeks. And the one time I did take it, I had my mega zoom lens on, so I couldn't get the kind of pictures I would have liked. Pretty lame of me, but oh well. The kids had a blast and that's all that counts! So, here are a few of the least blurry pictures to show.....

My Kourtney and her teacher Kourtni
The best picture I could get of Lexi.......she was way on the other side of the pool most of the time.
See that big splash, Lexi's in there somewhere splashing Kyle!
Drew and Kourtni
Drew was always negotiating with his teachers, no matter who they were, until he got what he wanted. He's such a little toot!

All three kids improved a ton, and I'm grateful Kallie was such a good trooper spending every morning on the sidelines. And I'm so grateful for such a great pool only about a mile away and such great swimming teachers! Swimming is one of the best parts of summer time!

1 comments:

The Nichols Family said...

You are so smart to get your kids lots of swimming lessons over the summer. I hope that I am up for more than just one session next summer. Thank you for updating me on all of the registration times.