Yes, I've finally admitted it.......I am 30 years old! I'm still not thrilled about it, but I feel the same now as I did last week. So, I guess it really doesn't change anything. (Secretly, I wish I could have stayed about 28 for a few more years though.)
About a week before my birthday, I chopped off most of my hair. I considered it my third-of-a-life crisis. (I would have said mid-life, but I really don't want to die at 60, so this way I've got till 90). The pictures don't show it very well, but I like it, and it's easy, so I guess that's all that counts.
It was a pretty low key, uneventful day.......I worked most of the day (that's what happens when your birthday falls at tax deadline time), wrestled fighting kids, ate as much chocolate as I wanted, went to Olive Garden for dinner with the hubby and kids, came home and was surprised by a few gifts, and ate a Cold Stone cake. All in all, it was a good day.


1 comments:
Ahh and your still as beautiful as ever! And now days thirty is nothing, its so young still!
Post a Comment