Why hello there Internet. It's been a while. Why such a long blog break? Well, to put it simply, life happened. It was summer, and I had kids to enjoy, and a sweet baby to love. Time has absolutely flown by over the past few months. Kallie is 7 weeks old today! Craziness!
I've done horribly about documenting these first few months of Kallie's life here on my blog. But believe me, I have cherished every single day with her. She is such a good baby, who loves to snuggle and eat. And, all 5 of the rest of us are completely smitten with her. I have lots to update, but not a lot of time. So, until I get a chance to update everything, enjoy some pictures of my fat naked baby!
Check out these thighs!
She has a bit of a temper when she's hungry.


8 comments:
Super cute baby Amanda! I bet the grandparents are enjoying her and her new cousin.
I cannot believe she is that old already! Before you know it she'll be walking just like the rest of'em! She is precious!
I love that you put a picture of her crying. Seems like that's all I get lately is crying pictures.
You've inspired me to post reality.
Glad you had a good summer. I really goes fast with a new baby doesn't it.
I'm glad that life is good! She's adorable!
Ooh, I want to squish her and kiss her! I'm so glad you're enjoying your kids & baby.
She defintely looks like she belongs to your family. She fits right in and is adorable!!
She reminds me of Lexi. Do you think she looks like her too? Super cute by the way.
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment