One of Andrew's many nicknames in our family is 'Buddy the Elf'* because of his love of syrup. Yes, syrup! He loves the stuff, and obviously can't get enough.
Friday night, I walked into the kitchen to find a brown puddle on the floor. Drew had dumped an entire bottle of syrup on the floor, and was down on all fours lapping it up with his tongue. What a sticky mess!
Of course I didn't take a picture, but Jeremy was sure to grab the camera and take a picture of ME cleaning it up all by myself......thanks Jer! And this was when I was about half-way done too. There was that much syrup on the floor.
*If you haven't seen the movie Elf, then go watch it right now! It's hilarious......one of my holiday favorites. After you watch it, you'll understand the syrup reference.


5 comments:
We keep having episodes with Savannah too. I am not sure what it is about these kids and sticky things. I feel your pain though. Maybe Sams Club could give us a discount on Paper towels and cleaning products if we order together.
Holy Cow! I am so scared for a boy! No, I am kidding. I am just glad he dumped it on the hard wood instead of the carpet!!!!! I bet you are too!
That makes me laugh. That little one does some of the funniest things I've ever heard of.
We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and SYRUP!!
Gotta love that kid!
You like sugar, huh?
Is there sugar in syrup?
Yes.
Then YES!
I'm sure that WAS a sticky mess to clean! You'll laugh about it later.
Post a Comment